The house is located about one hour north of San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge.
Directions to Dillon Beach from 101 North:
The simplest way is to take the Washington Street exit in Petaluma. At the end of the exit ramp turn left, then go through Petaluma. Washington changes it's name to Bodega Ave, follow the signs to Tomales and then to Dillon Beach.
The fastest way avoiding Downtown Petaluma traffic is...
1. Go one exit past Washington St. to exit Penngrove / Old Redwood Highway.
2. At the end of the ramp turn left.
3. Go to the second traffic light and turn right on Stony Point Road.
4. Go about one mile to the first traffic light and turn left on Pepper Road.
5. Go several miles to the end where you can only go left or right, go right, this is Bodega Ave.
6. Go about a half mile and turn left onto Tomales Road. Big Sign points to Tomales and Coast Guard Station.
7. At the end of this road make a right and you are in Tomales.
8. In the center of Tomales between the Continental Inn and the General Store turn left on to Dillon Beach Road.
9. Go four miles to Dillon Beach, just before the town is a sign for Oceana Marin and OCEANA DRIVE.